STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
As a valued member of Rejuvenate your privacy is of great importance to us, therefore we adhere to the following principles:
- We explicitly ask you when we need information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). For example, rejuvenateonline.co.uk asks you for your name, and e-mail address when you register. We use your Personal Information to better understand your requirements of your membership to Rejuvenate, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, services and products unless you opt-out of such notices.
- Rejuvenate does not ask you to provide personal details of a potentially sensitive nature, such as your ethnic origin or religious beliefs.
- You MUST be 18 years old or over to join www.rejuvenateonline.co.uk and/or attend Rejuvenate events.
- Rejuvenate will not select other companies to send you information about their products or services.
- To make sure that Personal Information you provide to Rejuvenate is accurate and current, you may review and update your personal information at any time.
- The purpose of the Rejuvenate website is to provide a platform by which Businesses professional people can communicate. As the online network grows we may use your personal information to improve your interaction with the site and the Rejuvenate online community. However, during your Rejuvenate membership registration process, or at any time thereafter, you can control what is visible via the Privacy and Display settings and by choosing not to provide information where it is optional.
- Other members may contact you via the Rejuve groups or directly to your e-mail addresses if visible on your profile. With our specific consent, all the personal information you enter onto the Rejuvenate site and choose to be displayed will be viewable by any other Rejuvenate member.
- Rejuvenate has a global membership and as such, your Personal Information may be viewed in countries which may not have the same level of legal protection for Personal Information as exists in the United Kingdom.
- Your personal information may be used by us to promote Rejuvenate events, services and products that we have available now or may choose to introduce in the future. By registering for Rejuvenate membership you are opting to receive e- newsletters, you can opt-out of these at any time by changing your account settings.
- Rejuvenate may disclose general information about its members (ie segmentation of users by role, industry, geographic location) but not individual personal information to third parties without the members permission.
- Rejuvenate may disclose your personal information to third parties with whom it seeks to develop or create partnerships.
- You may leave the Rejuvenate community at any time and upon leaving you may demand that ALL the personal information relating to you, be deleted.
If at any time you feel that Rejuvenate has not adhered to these principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem immediately.